|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research Institute of Economics and Management Chengdu, China
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
Guanghuacunjie #55, Chengdu 610074
RePEc:edi:riswucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qiang Gong & Ming Liu & Qianqiu Liu, 2011. "Is Momentum Really Momentum? International Evidence," Working Papers EMS_2011_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Qiang Gong & Shen Jia & Justin Yifu Lin, 2009. "Firm Liquidation and Economic Crisis under Unexpected Exchange Rate Shock," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013.
"Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits,"
NBER Working Papers
18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Fink & Keith E. Maskus & Yi Qian, 2016.
"The Economic Effects of Counterfeiting and Piracy: A Review and Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 1-28.
- Fink,Carsten & Maskus,Keith E. & Qian,Yi, 2016. "The economic effects of counterfeiting and piracy : a review and implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7586, The World Bank.
- Carsten Fink & Keith E. Maskus & Yi Qian, 2016. "The Economic Effects of Counterfeiting and Piracy: A Review and Implications for Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 1-28.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Qiang Gong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.