Report NEP-COM-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester, Benjamin R. & Visschers, Ludo & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2013. "Competing with Asking Prices," IZA Discussion Papers 7163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," Working Paper Series 13_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Managerial delegation under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2013. "Identification and Counterfactuals in Dynamic Models of Market Entry and Exit," Working Papers tecipa-475, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Moss, Charles B., 2013. "Testing Market Power with Profit Functions: a Dual Approach with Normalized Quadratic," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143105, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basuchoudhary, Atin & Conlon, John R., 2013. "Silence is golden: communication, silence, and cartel stability," MPRA Paper 44246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "European antitrust control and standard setting," Working Papers 768, Bruegel.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Standard-setting abuse: the case for antitrust control," Policy Briefs 769, Bruegel.
- Makoto HANAZONO & Jun NAKABAYASHI & Masanori TSURUOKA, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with General Price-Quality Evaluation," KIER Working Papers 845, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista Jabs Saral, 2013. "Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: An Experimental Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 328, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Do Banks Price Discriminate Spatially? Evidence from Small Business Lending in Local Credit Markets," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 79, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- David M. Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013. "Price and quality dispersion in an offshoring market: evidence from semiconductor production services," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klaus Schöler, 2013. "Elemente der räumlichen Preistheorie," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 04, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2013. "Competition vs. Monopoly in the Religious Marketplace: Judaism in the United States and Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 7188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).