Elemente der räumlichen Preistheorie
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsspatial pricing; spatial discriminatory pricing; spatial monopoly; international spatial trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-02-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2013-02-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GER-2013-02-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-02-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-02-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:psrawi:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .