Report NEP-TRE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firman Permana Wandani & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2013. "Automobile and Motorcycle Traffic on Indonesian National Roads: Is It Local or Beyond the City Boundary?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Rafael Lalive & Simon Luechinger & Armin Schmutzler, 2013. "Does Supporting Passenger Railways Reduce Road Traffic Externalities?," ECON - Working Papers 110, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Henrik Braconier & Mauro Pisu & Debra Bloch, 2013. "The Performance of Road Transport Infrastructure and its Links to Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1016, OECD Publishing.
- Javier Asensio & Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Anna Matas, 2013. "How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain," Working Papers wpdea1303, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- AWASTHI Anjali & OMRANI Hichem & GERBER Philippe, 2013. "Multicriteria decision making for sustainability evaluation of urban mobility projects," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-01, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Li, Shu & Thurman, Walter N., 2013. "Grain Transport on the Mississippi River and Spatial Corn Basis," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143054, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nadine Heitmann, 2013. "Including Maritime Transport in the EU´s Climate Change Policy: Country-Based Allocation and Effects," Kiel Working Papers 1824, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "Geographic Concentration of Foreign Visitors to Japan," Discussion papers 13008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klaus Schöler, 2013. "Elemente der räumlichen Preistheorie," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 04, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pinka Chatterji & Sara Markowitz, 2013. "Effects of Bicycle Helmet Laws on Children's Injuries," NBER Working Papers 18773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.