Report NEP-IPR-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arai, Yasuhiro & Moriya, Fumitoshi, 2013. "Empirical Implications of Sequential Innovation and Legal Action," Working Paper Series 163, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Shiyuan Pan & Mengbo Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "The Effects of Patent Protection: A Growth Model with Status Preference," CEMA Working Papers 574, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2013. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach (revised version)," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "European antitrust control and standard setting," Working Papers 768, Bruegel.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Standard-setting abuse: the case for antitrust control," Policy Briefs 769, Bruegel.
- Rodriguez Aseretto, Dario & Di Leo, Margherita & de Rigo, Daniele & Corti, Paolo & McInerney, Daniel & Camia, Andrea & San-Miguel-Ayanz, Jesús, 2013. "Free and open source software underpinning the european forest data centre," MPRA Paper 44121, University Library of Munich, Germany.