Eric M. Gibbons
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Economics Department; University of Nevada-Reno (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Columbus, Ohio (United States)
Ohio State University
(614) 292 2639
(614) 292 3906
410 Arps Hall, 1945 N. High St., Columbus, Ohio 4321
RePEc:edi:deohsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gibbons, Eric M. & Greenman, Allie & Norlander, Peter & Sørensen, Todd, 2019. "Monopsony Power and Guest Worker Programs," GLO Discussion Paper Series 339, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gibbons, Eric M. & Greenman, Allie & Norlander, Peter & Sørensen, Todd, 2019.
"Monopsony Power and Guest Worker Programs,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
339, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Manning, Alan, 2020. "Monopsony in labor markets: a review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103482, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2019-02-25 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2019-02-25 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric M. Gibbons should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.