Report NEP-MIG-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gibbons, Eric M. & Greenman, Allie & Norlander, Peter & Sørensen, Todd, 2019. "Monopsony Power and Guest Worker Programs," GLO Discussion Paper Series 339, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alaverdyan, Sevak & Zaharieva, Anna, 2019. "Immigration, Social Networks and Occupational Mismatch," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 612, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2019. "Brain Drain and Brain Gain in Italy and Ireland in the Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 10197/9681, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bendra, Imane, 2019. "Sub-Saharan migrants' life conditions in Morocco in light of migration policy changes," IOB Working Papers 2019.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Papageorgiou, Athanasios, 2018. "The Effect of Immigration on the Well-Being of Native Populations: Evidence from the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 93045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Zwick, Hélène, 2019. "Narrative analysis of Syrians, South Sudanese and Libyans transiting in Egypt: A MOA approach," MPRA Paper 93041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Albouy & Alex Chernoff & Chandler Lutz & Casey Warman, 2019. "Local Labor Markets in Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 25709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.