|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101987, Myasnitskaya street, 20
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fridman Alla & Verbetsky Aleksey, 2001. "Currency Substitution in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Alla Fridman & Alexey Verbetsky, 2017. "Universities' competition under dual tuition system," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(3), pages 2122-2132.
- Verbetsky, Alexey D. & Friedman, Alla A., 2016. "Universities’ Admission Policy and Student Competition," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 68-91, October.
- Alla Fridman, 2015. "Water pricing reform analysis: alternative scenarios," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 258-266, September.
- Verbitskiy, Andrey & Fridman, Alla, 2014. "Competition between universities and government regulation," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 137-160, December.
- Alla Fridman, 2014. "Herfindahl rule under return flows," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1456-1462.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
- Fridman, Alla, 1997. "Privatization and Price Liberalization: Comparative Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 313-334, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fridman Alla & Verbetsky Aleksey, 2001.
"Currency Substitution in Russia,"
EERC Working Paper Series
01-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Marco Airaudo & Edward F Buffie & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2016. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Management In Less Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 16/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Isakova, Asel, 2010. "Currency substitution in the economies of Central Asia : how much does it cost?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- William C. Gruben & Darryl McLeod, 2004. "Currency competition and inflation convergence," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0204, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Shinkevich Andrey, 2002. "Dollarization Hysteresis in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 00-087e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Asel Isakova, 2010. "Currency Substitution in the Economies of Central Asia: How Much Does it Cost?," Chapters,in: The Euro and Economic Stability, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Airaudo, M. & Zanna, Felipe, 2018. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate management in less developed countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 159-184.
- Olga Aslanidi, 2008. "Dollarization in Transition Economies: New Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp366, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ralph Sueppel, 2002. "Russias financial markets boom, crisis and recovery 1995-2001, Lessons for Emerging Markets Investors," Macroeconomics 0206002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 456, Econometric Society.
- Piontkovsky Ruslan, 2003. "Dollarization, Inflation Volatility and Underdeveloped Financial Markets in Transition Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 03-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alla Friedman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.