Jorge De la Roca
|Last Name:||De la Roca|
|USC Sol Price School of Public Policy 650 Childs Way RGL 326 Los Angeles, CA 90089-0626|
- Jorge De la Roca & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 2014.
"City of Dreams,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jorge De la Roca & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 2016. "City of Dreams," Working Papers wp2016_1609, CEMFI.
- Jorge De la Roca & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 2014. "City of dreams," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60525, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- de la Roca, Jorge & Puga, Diego, 2012.
"Learning by working in big cities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge De la Roca, 2011. "Selection in initial and return migration: Evidence from moves across Spanish cities," Working Papers 2011-21, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Jorge De La Roca & Diego Puga, 2017. "Learning by Working in Big Cities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 106-142.
- Jorge Roca, 2014. "Wage cyclicality: Evidence from Spain using social security data," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 173-195, August.
- De la Roca, Jorge & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M., 2014. "Race and neighborhoods in the 21st century: What does segregation mean today?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 138-151.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (6) 2011-12-13 2012-12-22 2013-02-08 2014-11-22 2015-02-05 2017-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (5) 2011-12-13 2012-12-22 2013-02-08 2015-02-05 2017-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2012-12-22 2013-02-08 2014-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2012-12-22 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2011-12-13
Most cited item
- de la Roca, Jorge & Puga, Diego, 2012. "Learning by working in big cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Jorge De la Roca & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 2014. "City of Dreams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge De la Roca should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.