Report NEP-LMA-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Amirault & Paul Fenton & Thérèse Laflèche, 2013. "Asking About Wages: Results from the Bank of Canada’s Wage Setting Survey of Canadian Companies," Discussion Papers 13-1, Bank of Canada.
- Jorge De la Roca & Diego Puga, 2013. "Learning by Working in Big Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1301, CEMFI, revised Mar 2016.
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "How taxes and welfare distort work incentives: static lifecycle and dynamic perspectives," IFS Working Papers W13/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1886, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Robert A. Margo, 2013. "Technical Change and the Relative Demand for Skilled Labor: The United States in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 18752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinhui Juhn & Gergely Ujhelyi & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2013. "Men, Women, and Machines: How Trade Impacts Gender Inequality," Working Papers 201303234, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Jay Stewart, 2013. "Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children’s Sleep," Working Papers 461, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.