Report NEP-LAB-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter A. Diamond, 2013. "Cyclical Unemployment, Structural Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "How taxes and welfare distort work incentives: static lifecycle and dynamic perspectives," IFS Working Papers W13/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jorge De la Roca & Diego Puga, 2013. "Learning by Working in Big Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1301, CEMFI, revised Mar 2016.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2013. "Do Labor Market Networks Have An Important Spatial Dimension?," NBER Working Papers 18763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Robert A. Margo, 2013. "Technical Change and the Relative Demand for Skilled Labor: The United States in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 18752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2013. "Place Based Policies with Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Esther Duflo & Marc Gurgand & Roland Rathelot & Philippe Zamora, 2012. "Do Labor Market Policies have Displacement Effects? Evidence from a Clustered Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 2012-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1886, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Visschers, Ludo, 2013. "Unemployment and endogenous reallocation over the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carolina Fugazza, 2012. "Employment Risk over the Life Cycle," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 280, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jay Stewart, 2013. "Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children’s Sleep," Working Papers 461, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Etienne Lehmann & François Marical & Laurence Rioux, 2012. "Labor Income Responds Differently to Income-Tax and Payroll-Tax Reforms," Working Papers 2012-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Franziska Lottmann, 2012. "Explaining regional unemployment differences in Germany: a spatial panel data analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- David Amirault & Paul Fenton & Thérèse Laflèche, 2013. "Asking About Wages: Results from the Bank of Canada’s Wage Setting Survey of Canadian Companies," Discussion Papers 13-1, Bank of Canada.
- Chinhui Juhn & Gergely Ujhelyi & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2013. "Men, Women, and Machines: How Trade Impacts Gender Inequality," Working Papers 201303234, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation Shock In Product Market And Unemployment," Working papers 221, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.