School of Economics and Finance Wellington, New Zealand
Victoria Business School
Victoria University of Wellington
: +64 (4) 463-5708
+64 (4) 495-5014
PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
RePEc:edi:egvuwnz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Steel, William & Daglish, Toby & Marriott, Lisa & Gemmell, Norman & Howell, Bronwyn, 2013.
"A Proposed Pathway Towards Future Reform of New Zealandâ€™s De Minimis Threshold,"
Working Paper Series
2807, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Steel, Will & Daglish, Toby & Marriott, Lisa & Gemmell, Norman & Howell, Bronwyn, 2013. "A Proposed Pathway towards future reform of New Zealandâ€™s de minimis threshold," Working Paper Series 4359, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Andrew Coleman & Toby Daglish, "undated". "Regional Price Convergence in Australia and New Zealand, 1984-1996," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Toby Daglish & Lyndon Moore, 2013. "The Valuation of Equity Futures on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: 1920–1923," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(7), pages 601-628, July.
- Toby Daglish & Nimesh Patel, 2012. "Fixed Come Hell or High Water? Selection and Prepayment of Fixed-Rate Mortgages Outside the United States," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 708-742, December.
- Daglish, Toby, 2009. "What motivates a subprime borrower to default?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 681-693, April.
- Toby Daglish & John Hull & Wulin Suo, 2007. "Volatility surfaces: theory, rules of thumb, and empirical evidence," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 507-524.
- Toby Daglish, 2003. "A Pricing and Hedging Comparison of Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches for American Index Options," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(3), pages 327-364.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrew Coleman & Toby Daglish, "undated".
"Regional Price Convergence in Australia and New Zealand, 1984-1996,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
98/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Andrew Coleman, 2001. "Three Perspectives on an Australasian Monetary Union," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Andrew Coleman, 1999. "Economic Integration and Monetary Union," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Adam Creighton, 2006. "Labour Mobility And Trans-Tasman Currency Union ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 38-56, March.
- Daglish, Toby, 2009.
"What motivates a subprime borrower to default?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 681-693, April.
- Xie, Yan Alice & Liu, Sheen & Wu, Chunchi & Anderson, Bing, 2009. "The effects of default and call risk on bond duration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1700-1708, September.
- Tajik, Mohammad & Aliakbari, Saeideh & Ghalia, Thaana & Kaffash, Sepideh, 2015. "House prices and credit risk: Evidence from the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 123-135.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B. & Wojakowski, Rafal M., 2011. "Participating mortgages and the efficiency of financial intermediation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3042-3054, November.
- McCollum, Meagan N. & Lee, Hong & Pace, R. Kelley, 2015. "Deleveraging and mortgage curtailment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 60-75.
- Bhardwaj, Geetesh & Sengupta, Rajdeep, 2012. "Subprime mortgage design," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1503-1519.
- Poitras, Geoffrey & Zanotti, Giovanna, 2016. "Mortgage contract design and systemic risk immunization," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 320-331.
- Yaseen Ghulam & Sophie Hill, 2017. "Distinguishing between Good and Bad Subprime Auto Loans Borrowers: The Role of Demographic, Region and Loan Characteristics," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 10, pages 49-62, November.
- Hao Meng & Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette, 2014. "Symmetric thermal optimal path and time-dependent lead-lag relationship: Novel statistical tests and application to UK and US real-estate and monetary policies," Papers 1408.5618, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Cécile Bastidon, 2014. "Households credits and financial stability," Post-Print hal-01021280, HAL.
- Pan, Huiran & Wang, Chun, 2013. "House prices, bank instability, and economic growth: Evidence from the threshold model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1720-1732.
- Kusum Mundra, 2013.
"Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey,"
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark
2013-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2013. "Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grant, Charles, 2010. "Evidence on the insurance effect of bankruptcy exemptions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2247-2254, September.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Simon Stevenson, "undated". "Residential Property Loans and Bank Performance during Property Price Booms: Evidence from Europe," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mundra, Kusum & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2013. "Determinants of Immigrant Homeownership: Examining their Changing Role during the Great Recession and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 7468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Canepa, Alessandra, 2014. "Real estate market and financial stability in US metropolitan areas: A dynamic model with spatial effects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 129-146.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Real estate prices and bank stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1138, June.
- Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Valev, Neven T., 2010. "The role of household and business credit in banking crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1247-1256, June.
- Toby Daglish & John Hull & Wulin Suo, 2007.
"Volatility surfaces: theory, rules of thumb, and empirical evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 507-524.
- Jacinto Marabel Romo, 2012. "Volatility Regimes For The Vix Index," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(2), pages 111-134, Autumn.
- Cristian Homescu, 2011. "Implied Volatility Surface: Construction Methodologies and Characteristics," Papers 1107.1834, arXiv.org.
- Matthias Fengler & Wolfgang Härdle & Enno Mammen, 2005. "A Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model for Implied Volatility String Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Itkin, Andrey, 2015.
"To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 264-291.
- Andrey Itkin, 2014. "To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile," Papers 1407.0256, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2016. "Analyzing volatility risk and risk premium in option contracts: A new theory," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-20.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang & Mammen, Enno, 2003. "Implied volatility string dynamics," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Frédéric Abergel & Riadh Zaatour, 2012. "What drives option prices ?," Post-Print hal-00687675, HAL.
- Wallmeier, Martin, 2012. "Smile in Motion: An Intraday Analysis of Asymmetric Implied Volatility," FSES Working Papers 427, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Carey, Alexander, 2010. "Higher-order volatility: time series," MPRA Paper 21087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Jinzhong & Chen, Shijiang & Tao, Qizhi & Zhang, Ting, 2017. "Modelling the implied volatility surface based on Shanghai 50ETF options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 295-301.
- Toby Daglish, 2003.
"A Pricing and Hedging Comparison of Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches for American Index Options,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(3), pages 327-364.
- Yuji Yamada, 2012. "Properties of Optimal Smooth Functions in Additive Models for Hedging Multivariate Derivatives," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 19(2), pages 149-179, May.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Ronchetti, Diego, 2013. "Semi-parametric estimation of American option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 57-82.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Hardle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Nonparametric state price density estimation using constrained least squares and the bootstrap," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 579-599, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Toby Daglish should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.