Företagsekonomiska institutionen Stockholm, Sweden
: +46 8 -16 20 00
+ 46 8 674 74 40
S-106 91 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:feksuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tor Brunzell & Eva Liljeblom & Mika Vaihekoski, 2013. "Determinants of capital budgeting methods and hurdle rates in Nordic firms," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 85-110, March.
- Tor Brunzell & Mats Hansson & Eva Liljeblom, 2011. "The use of derivatives in Nordic firms," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 355-376.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tor Brunzell & Eva Liljeblom & Mika Vaihekoski, 2013.
"Determinants of capital budgeting methods and hurdle rates in Nordic firms,"
Accounting and Finance,
Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 85-110, March.
- Tom Rosewall & Kevin Lane, 2015. "Firms' Investment Decisions and Interest Rates," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 01-08, June.
- Brunzell, Tor & Liljeblom, Eva & Löflund, Anders & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2014. "Dividend policy in Nordic listed firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 124-135.
- Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna, 2017. "Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 68-83.
- Tor Brunzell & Mats Hansson & Eva Liljeblom, 2011.
"The use of derivatives in Nordic firms,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 355-376.
- Lievenbrück, Martin & Schmid, Thomas, 2014. "Why do firms (not) hedge? — Novel evidence on cultural influence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 92-106.
- Arnold, Matthias M. & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Stöckl, Stefan, 2014. "Determinants of corporate hedging: A (statistical) meta-analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 443-458.
- Hassan Tanha & Michael Dempsey & Mena Labeb, 2018. "Derivatives Usage by Australian Industrial Firms: Pre-, during and post-GFC," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 11, pages 31-39, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tor Brunzell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.