Esra Eren Bayindir
|First Name:||Esra Eren|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
İşletme ve Yönetim Bilimleri Fakültesi
RePEc:edi:ibipktr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ismail Saglam & Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Yigit Gurdal, 2011.
"The dependence of health insurance availability on years left before Medicare,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1107, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ismail Saglam, 2012. "The Dependence of Health Insurance Availability on Years Left Before Medicare," Working Papers 1203, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Esra Eren BAYINDIR & Armağan Can EVCİ, 2014. "Ülkelerarası ortak akademik çalışmalar kaliteli yayın miktarını arttırıyor mu?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(335), pages 09-22.
- Bayindir, Esra Eren, 2012. "Hospital ownership type and treatment choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 359-370.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bayindir, Esra Eren, 2012.
"Hospital ownership type and treatment choices,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 359-370.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014.
"Hospital Treatment Rates and Spill-Over Effects: Does Ownership Matter?,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
165, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang, 2014. "Hospital treatment rates and spillover effects: Does ownership matter?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 193-202.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spillover Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cavalieri, M. & Guccio, C. & Lisi, D. & Pignataro, G., 2015. "Does the Extent of Per-Case Payment System Affect Hospital Efficiency? Evidence from the Italian NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alvaro S Almeida, 2016. "The Role Of Private Non-Profit Healthcare Organizations In Nhs Systems: Implications For The Portuguese Hospital Devolution Program," FEP Working Papers 577, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Keaton S. Miller & Wesley W. Wilson, 2018. "Governance Structure and Exit: Evidence from California Hospitals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 53(1), pages 31-55, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spill-Over Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 165, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Esra Eren Bayindir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.