Report NEP-HEA-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Polisson, 2011. "Do waiting times matter in primary care? GP visits and list sizes in England," Economics Series Working Papers 541, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2011006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley & Margaret Giles, 2011. "Are Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Exaggerated?," Economics Series 2011_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2010. "Pricing of Drugs with Heterogeneous Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers 026, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Yuhui Zhen & Adam H. Gailey, 2011. "The Value of Medican and Pharmaceutical Interventions for Reducing Obesity," Cahiers de recherche 1109, CIRPEE.
- Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Chiang, Catherine & Thangata, Paul & Andam, Kwaw S., 2011. "Interactions between health and farm-labor productivity:," Food policy reports 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ismail Saglam & Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Yigit Gurdal, 2011. "The dependence of health insurance availability on years left before Medicare," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1107, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Francisco Muñoz-Pradas, 2011. "Health intervention and decline in infant mortality rates. Milk depots in Spain (1900-1936)," UHE Working papers 2011_10, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Richard Akresh & Leonardo Lucchetti & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2010. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 89, Households in Conflict Network.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "The Dynamics of Disease in a Regulated Vertically Differentiated Health System," Working Papers wp737, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death: Understanding the Preston Curve," Discussion Papers 11-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Amador, L.B & Nicolas, A.L, 2011. "Self Control and Support for Anti Smoking Policies Among Smokers, Ex Smokers and Non Smokers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Merve Cebi, 2011. "Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Labor Supply of Married Women," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-171, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rudy Douven & Victoria Shestalova & Rein Halbersma & Katalin Katona, 2011. "Vertical integration and exclusive vertical restraints in health-care markets," CPB Discussion Paper 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pal, Rama, 2010. "Borrowing for hospitalization in India," MPRA Paper 29404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, Ranjeeta & Jones, Andrew M & Squire, Lyn, 2010. "Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs (EIHP): A Multi-Country Study," MPRA Paper 29402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Finnoff, David & Huang, Kevin X.D., 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology Equilibria," MPRA Paper 29299, University Library of Munich, Germany.