The dependence of health insurance availability on years left before Medicare
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ismail Saglam, 2012. "The Dependence of Health Insurance Availability on Years Left Before Medicare," Working Papers 1203, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van De Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 1987. "An econometric model for the simultaneous estimation of the demand for medical care and the demand for health insurance : A first approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 299-303.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; Medicare;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-03-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2011-03-19 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.