Report NEP-IAS-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste & Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Captive insurance companies and the management of non-conventional corporate risks," Working Papers 100886, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ismail Saglam & Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Yigit Gurdal, 2011. "The dependence of health insurance availability on years left before Medicare," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1107, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2011. "Time to Revisit Crop Insurance Premium Subsidies?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-pb4, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2010. "Pricing of Drugs with Heterogeneous Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers 026, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Merve Cebi, 2011. "Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Labor Supply of Married Women," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-171, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rune Vejlin, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance: How Important is the Demand Side?," Economics Working Papers 2011-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Carol Newman & Fiona Wainwright, 2011. "Income Shocks and Household Risk-Coping Strategies: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp358, IIIS.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2011. "Income insurance and the determinants of income insurance via foreign asset revenues and foreign liability payments," MPRA Paper 29364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borchani, Anis, 2010. "Statistiques des valeurs extrêmes dans le cas de lois discrètes," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Understanding the Dynamics of Product Diversification on Microfinance Performance Outcomes: A Case Study in Barbados," Working Papers CEB 11-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.