Captive insurance companies and the management of non-conventional corporate risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmela Di Mauro & Anna Maffioletti, 2001. "The Valuation of Insurance under Uncertainty: Does Information about Probability Matter?," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 26(3), pages 195-224, December.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate insurance; reinsurance; uncertainty; ambiguity; non-conventional risks; captive insurance companies; Risk and Uncertainty; D81; G22; Q2;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2011-03-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-03-19 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:100886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .