Time to Revisit Crop Insurance Premium Subsidies?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung, Jae-hoon & Miranowski, John A., 2015. "Adaptive Behavior of U.S. Farms to Climate and Risk," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2014.
"A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 232-252.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli, 2013. "A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Du, Xiaodong, 2013. "A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36750, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tronstad, Russell & Emerick, Ma. Romilee & Sall, Ibrahima, 2014. "U.S. Cotton Acreage Response to Subsidized Crop Insurance, 1995 to 2011," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 184157, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wolf, Christopher & Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron, 2013. "Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156713, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscrop insurance; premium subsidies; program costs; revenue insurance.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2011-03-19 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:11-pb4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .