|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departament d'Economia i Empresa Barcelona, Spain
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE)
: (34) 935 42 1766
(34)935 42 17 46
Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08005 Barcelona
RePEc:edi:deupfes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Luis I. Jacome H. & Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Alexander Ziegenbein, 2018. "Is Credit Easing Viable in Emerging and Developing Economies? An Empirical Approach," IMF Working Papers 18/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Barnichon, Régis & Matthes, Christian & Ziegenbein, Alexander, 2016. "Assessing the Non-Linear Effects of Credit Market Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barnichon, Regis & Matthes, Christian & Ziegenbein, Alexander, 2016. "Theory Ahead of Measurement? Assessing the Nonlinear Effects of Financial Market Disruptions," Working Paper 16-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Barnichon, Regis & Matthes, Christian & Ziegenbein, Alexander, 2016.
"Theory Ahead of Measurement? Assessing the Nonlinear Effects of Financial Market Disruptions,"
16-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Carriero, Andrea & Galvao, Ana Beatriz & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2018. "Credit Conditions and the Effects of Economic Shocks: Amplifications and Asymmetries," EMF Research Papers 17, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexander Ziegenbein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.