|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics and Management Hubei, China
RePEc:edi:iewhucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ting Zhou & Jun Xie & Xiaolin Li, 2017. "Financial Reporting Quality and Idiosyncratic Return Volatility: Evidence from China," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 835-847, April.
- Ting Zhou & Jun Xie, 2016. "Ultimate Ownership and Adjustment Speed Toward Target Capital Structures: Evidence from China," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(8), pages 1956-1965, August.
- Xie, Jun, 2015. "CEO career concerns and investment efficiency: Evidence from China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 149-159.
- Jun Xie & Yukio Fukumoto, 2013. "A New Finding For Corporate Board Size Effects: Evidence From Japan," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 58(04), pages 1-12.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ting Zhou & Jun Xie & Xiaolin Li, 2017.
"Financial Reporting Quality and Idiosyncratic Return Volatility: Evidence from China,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 835-847, April.
- Bajra, Ujkan & Čadež, Simon, 2018. "Audit committees and financial reporting quality: The 8th EU Company Law Directive perspective," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-163.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jun Xie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.