Long Hai Vo
(Võ Hải Long)
|(84) 1266 727 527|
(50%) Faculty of Finance, Banking and Business Management Quy Nhon City, Viet Nam
University of Quy Nhon
: +84 56 3847845
170 An Duong Vuong Street, Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh
RePEc:edi:ffuqnvn (more details at EDIRC)
(45%) Business School Perth, Australia
University of Western Australia
RePEc:edi:bsuwaau (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) School of Economics and Finance Wellington, New Zealand
Victoria Business School
Victoria University of Wellington
: +64 (4) 463-5708
+64 (4) 495-5014
PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
RePEc:edi:egvuwnz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vo, Long H. & Roberts, Leigh, 2014. "On long memory behaviour and predictability of financial markets," Working Paper Series 3361, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Long H. Vo, 2016. "Critical review of Yasheng Huang's "Rethingking the Bejing Consensus"," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 15-22, January.
- Long H. Vo, 2015. "Lessons From The 2008 Global Financial Crisis: Imprudent Risk Management And Miss Calculated Regulation," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 205-222, March.
- Long H. Vo, 2014. "Application of Kalman Filter on modelling interest rates," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vo, Long H. & Roberts, Leigh, 2014.
"On long memory behaviour and predictability of financial markets,"
Working Paper Series
3361, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberts, Leigh A., 2015. "Distribution free testing of goodness of fit in a one dimensional parameter space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 215-222.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Long Hai Vo
(Võ Hải Long) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.