Report NEP-OPM-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Zhu, Feng, 2019. "Monetary Policy Spillovers, Capital Controls and Exchange Rate Flexibility, and the Financial Channel of Exchange Rates," Globalization Institute Working Papers 363, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fernando Giuliano & Emiliano Luttini, 2019. "Import prices and invoice currency: evidence from Chile," BIS Working Papers 784, Bank for International Settlements.
- Egemen Eren & Semyon Malamud, 2019. "Dominant currency debt," BIS Working Papers 783, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2019. "International spillovers of quantitative easing," NBP Working Papers 309, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Daryna Grechyna, 2019. "Current Account and International Networks," ThE Papers 19/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luca Pensieroso & Romain Restout, 2019. "The Gold Standard and the Great Depression: a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers of BETA 2019-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Zhen Huo & Andrei A. Levchenko & Nitya Pandalai-Nayar, "undated". "The Global Business Cycle: Measurement and Transmission," Working Papers 669, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Camila Casas, 2019. "Industry heterogeneity and exchange rate pass-through," BIS Working Papers 787, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2019. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate Estimates Across Time and Space," Globalization Institute Working Papers 362, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thierry Mayer & Walter Steingress, 2019. "Estimating the effect of exchange rate changes on total exports," BIS Working Papers 786, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2019. "The corporate sector and the current account," IMK Working Paper 196-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mirko Abbritti & Sebastian Weber, 2019. "Market Regulation, Cycles and Growth in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 19/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Juan Francisco Gómez, 2018. "The cost of holding foreign exchange reserves," School of Government Working Papers wp_gob_2018_7, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Kneer, Christiane & Raabe, Alexander, 2019. "Tracking foreign capital: the effect of capital inflows on bank lending in the UK," Bank of England working papers 804, Bank of England.
- Kenneth Clements & Jiawei Si & Long H. Vo, 2019. "The Law of One Food Price," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Dollarization and the â€œUnbundlingâ€ of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/034, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Tamim Bayoumi & Jelle Barkema, 2019. "Stranded! How Rising Inequality Suppressed US Migration and Hurt Those Left Behind," IMF Working Papers 19/122, International Monetary Fund.