Report NEP-OPM-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz Hamann & Enrique G. Mendoza & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2018. "Resource Curse or Blessing? Sovereign Risk in Resource-Rich Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2018-32, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Oct 2019.
- Maximiliano Dvorkin & Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza & Emircan Yurdagul, 2018. "News, sovereign debt maturity, and default risk," Working Papers 2018-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 18 May 2020.
- Ly-Dai, Hung, 2018. "International Capital Flows in Club of Convergence," MPRA Paper 90232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & Philemon Kwame Opoku, 2018. "The Relationship between Fiscal and Current Account Imbalances in OECD Economies," Working Papers REM 2018/61, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ken W. Clements & Jiawei Si & Long H. Vo, 2017. "Food And Agricultural Prices Across Countries And The Law Of One Price," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 17-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lieberknecht, Philipp & Vermeulen, Philip, 2018. "Inequality and relative saving rates at the top," Working Paper Series 2204, European Central Bank.
- Duca, Ioana A. & Kenny, Geoff & Reuter, Andreas, 2018. "Inflation expectations, consumption and the lower bound: micro evidence from a large euro area survey," Working Paper Series 2196, European Central Bank.
- Scheubel, Beatrice & Tafuro, Andrea & Vonessen, Benjamin, 2018. "Stigma? What stigma? A contribution to the debate on financial market effects of IMF lending," Working Paper Series 2198, European Central Bank.
- Wen Chen & Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer, 2018. "Factor Incomes in Global Value Chains: The Role of Intangibles," NBER Working Papers 25242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reynaud, Emmanuel., 2018. "The International Labour Organization and globalization fundamental rights, decent work and social justice," ILO Working Papers 995005693502676, International Labour Organization.
- Judit Kreko & Gabor Oblath, 2018. "Economic convergence and exchange rate misalignments in the European Union," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1825, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Dedola, Luca & Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes & Mehl, Arnaud, 2018. "Does a big bazooka matter? Central bank balance-sheet policies and exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2197, European Central Bank.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Vermeulen, Philip, 2018. "Business cycle duration dependence and foreign recessions," Working Paper Series 2205, European Central Bank.
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Dollarization and the â€œUnbundlingâ€ of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/029, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Ly-Dai, Hung, 2018. "Public Safe Assets Determination," MPRA Paper 90237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2018.