Report NEP-MST-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Brogaard & Corey Garriott & Anna Pomeranets, 2014. "High-Frequency Trading Competition," Staff Working Papers 14-19, Bank of Canada.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christopher Boortz & Stephanie Kremer & Simon Jurkatis & Dieter Nautz, 2014. "Information Risk, Market Stress and Institutional Herding in Financial Markets: New Evidence Through the Lens of a Simulated Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christian Bayer & Ulrich Horst & Jinniao Qiu, 2014. "A Functional Limit Theorem for Limit Order Books with State Dependent Price Dynamics," Papers 1405.5230, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Tomoki Tanemura & Yasunari Inamura & Shinichi Nishioka & Hideaki Hirata & Tokiko Shimizu, "undated". "Liquidity in JGB Markets? Analysis on the Intraday Bid-Ask Spreads?," Working Paper 164516, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Transaction Tax and Financial Market Stability with Diverse Beliefs," Working Papers 0563, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Vo, Long H. & Roberts, Leigh, 2014. "On long memory behaviour and predictability of financial markets," Working Paper Series 3361, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.