Report NEP-OPM-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2018. "The Micro Origins of International Business-Cycle Comovement," Post-Print hal-01936678, HAL.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luis Servén, 2018. "Gross capital flows by banks, corporates and sovereigns," BIS Working Papers 760, Bank for International Settlements.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung & Pericoli, Filippo & Poncela, Pilar, 2018. "New Risk Sharing Channels in OECD Countries: a Heterogeneous Panel VAR," Working Papers 2018-13, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Long H. Vo, 2018. "Why don’t agricultural prices always adjust towards parity?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 18-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Hohberger, Stefan & Ratto, Marco & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Adjustment dynamics and business cycle heterogeneity in the EMU: Evidence from estimated DSGE models," Working Papers 2018-08, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Fatica, Serena & Heynderickx, Wouter & Pagano, Andrea, 2018. "Banks, debt and risk: assessing the spillovers of corporate taxes," Working Papers 2018-09, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Bianchi, Javier & Mondragon, Jorge, 2018. "Monetary Independence and Rollover Crises," Working Papers 755, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bryan Hardy, 2018. "Foreign currency borrowing, balance sheet shocks and real outcomes," BIS Working Papers 758, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kai Gehring & Valentin F. Lang, 2018. "Stigma or Cushion? IMF Programs and Sovereign Creditworthiness," CESifo Working Paper Series 7339, CESifo Group Munich.