Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research (CAEPR) Canberra, Australia
College of Arts and Social Sciences
Australian National University
(02) 6125 0587
(02) 6125 9730
Copland Building #24, Canberra, ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:caeprau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Danielle Venn, 2012. "Eligibility Criteria for Unemployment Benefits: Quantitative Indicators for OECD and EU Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Danielle Venn, 2012. "Helping Displaced Workers Back Into Jobs After a Natural Disaster: Recent Experiences in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Danielle Venn, 2011. "Earnings Volatility and its Consequences for Households," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 125, OECD Publishing.
- Alexander Hijzen & Danielle Venn, 2011. "The Role of Short-Time Work Schemes during the 2008-09 Recession," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 115, OECD Publishing.
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Nunziata, Luca & Venn, Danielle, 2008. "Job Protection Legislation and Productivity Growth in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3555, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity: A Difference-in-Differences Approach," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2006.
"Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
520, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Daniella Venn, 2005. "Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-453, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gong, Xiaodong & Venn, Danielle, 2005. "Disagreement in Partners' Reports of Financial Difficulty," IZA Discussion Papers 1624, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Danielle Venn, 2003. "Non-standard work timing: evidence from the Australian Time Use Survey," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 866, The University of Melbourne.
- Venn, Danielle & Strazdins, Lyndall, 2017. "Your money or your time? How both types of scarcity matter to physical activity and healthy eating," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 98-106.
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2008. "The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity in OECD Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 3-15, Fall.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2007.
"Disagreement in Australian partners’ reports of financial difficulty,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-82, March.
RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:24:y:2009:i::p:349-402 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (5) 2008-07-14 2009-07-28 2011-01-30 2011-10-15 2012-01-18. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (3) 2007-08-18 2008-07-14 2009-07-28
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2007-08-18 2008-07-14
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2006-05-27
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2012-01-18
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2008-07-14
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-01-18
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-05-27
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Danielle Venn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.