The Role of Short-Time Work Schemes during the 2008-09 Recession
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is Short-Time Work a Good Way to Fight Unemployment?
by Mark Thoma in Economist's View on 2011-02-01 07:50:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuno J.M. Huisman & Jacco J.J. Thijssen, 2013. "To Have and to Hold: A Dynamic Cost-Benefit Analysis of Temporary Unemployment Measures," Discussion Papers 13/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Schmitt, 2011. "Labor Market Policy in the Great Recession: Some Lessons from Denmark and Germany," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alessio Brown & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Active labor market programs - employment gain or fiscal drain?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Koettl, Johannes, 2012. "Active Labor Market Programs: Employment Gain or Fiscal Drain?," IZA Discussion Papers 6880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Köttl, Johannes, 2012. "Active labor market programs employment gain or fiscal drain?," Kiel Working Papers 1785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane, 2011.
"Is Short-Time Work a Good Method to Keep Unemployment Down?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane, 2011. "Is Short-time Work a Good Method to Keep Unemployment Down?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "Distributional Consequences of Labor-demand Shocks: The 2008-09 Recession in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 3403, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Martin, 2012.
"The Role of Short-Time Working Schemes During the Global Financial Crisis and Early Recovery: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
144, OECD Publishing.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Martin, Sébastien, 2013. "The Role of Short-Time Work Schemes during the Global Financial Crisis and Early Recovery: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scholz, Theresa, 2012. "Employers' selection behavior during short-time work," IAB Discussion Paper 201218, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antal, Miklós, 2014. "Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 276-286.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kato, Takao, 2011. "Long-term Employment and Job Security over the Last Twenty-Five Years: A Comparative Study of Japan and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Starke, Peter & Kaasch, Alexandra & van Hooren, Franca, 2011. "Explaining the variety of social policy responses to economic crisis: How parties and welfare state structures interact," TranState Working Papers 154, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Sandrine LEVASSEUR, 2012. "Labour market adjustments in Estonia during the 2008/2011 crisis," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 123-143, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2016.
"Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 162-176.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2014. "Scars Of Recessions In A Rigid Labor Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/894, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 5240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2012. "Distributional consequences of labor-demand shocks: the 2008–2009 recession in Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 118-138, February.
- Huisman, Kuno & Thijssen, J.J.J., 2018. "On the Option Effects of Short-Time Work Arrangements," Discussion Paper 2018-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:115-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .