Report NEP-ACC-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariano Selvaggi & Thomas Kirchmaier, 2006. "The Dark Side of Good Corporate Governance:," FMG Discussion Papers dp559, Financial Markets Group.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & J. Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2006. "Executive financial incentives and payout policy: firm responses to the 2003 dividend tax cut," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kelly Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing consumption in Jamaica," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2005. "Non-linear adjustments in fiscal policy," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/04, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "Inside and outside money," Staff Report 374, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2006. "Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty," CEPR Discussion Papers 520, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil, 2006. "Tax Evasion and Self-Employment in a High-Tax Country: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2006:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- John Armour, 2006. "Legal capital: an outdated concept," Working Papers wp320, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.