Assessing the Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity: A Difference-in-Differences Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Sameeksha Desai & Johan Eklund, 2015.
"Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-11, August.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2015. "Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 405, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Poschke, Markus, 2009.
"Employment protection, firm selection, and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisi, Domenico, 2013. "The impact of temporary employment and employment protection on labour productivity : evidence from an industry-level panel of EU countries," Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 46(2), pages 119-144.
- World Bank, 2013. "Minimum Wage Policy : Lessons with a Focus on the ASEAN Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16687, The World Bank.
- Andrea Bassanini, 2012.
"Aggregate Earnings and Macroeconomic Shocks: the Role of Labour Market Policies and Institutions,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Bassanini, Andrea, 2012. "Aggregate Earnings and Macroeconomic Shocks: The Role of Labour Market Policies and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 6918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio, 2007.
"Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Campos, Nauro F & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2012.
"The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro Campos & Jeffrey Nugent, 2012. "The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1037, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008.
"Assessing the Long-Run Economic Impact of Labour Law Systems: A theoretical Reappraisal and Analysis of New Time Series Data,"
wp367, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Assessing the Long-Run Economic Impact of Labour Law Systems: A Theoretical Reappraisal and Analysis of New Time Series Data," WEF Working Papers 0043, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Lisi, Domenico, 2009. "The Impact of Temporary Employment on Labour Productivity: Evidence from an Industry-Level Panel of EU Countries," MPRA Paper 26076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betcherman, Gordon, 2014. "Labor market regulations : what do we know about their impacts in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6819, The World Bank.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Ton van Schaik & Theo van de Klundert, 2013. "Employment protection legislation and catching-up," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 973-981, March.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J., 2016. "What is the macroeconomic impact of ambitious structural reforms on product and labour markets?," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 27, june..
- Primož Dolenc & Suzana Laporšek, 2013. "Flexicurity Policies and their Association with Productivity in the European Union," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 224-239.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0222-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Employment Protection Legislation and Labor Market Outcomes : Theory, Evidence and Lessons for Croatia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12902, The World Bank.
- Lisi, Domenico & Malo, Miguel, 2014. "Cross-Sectors Skill Intensity, Productivity and Temporary Employment," MPRA Paper 56470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2008. "The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity in OECD Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 3-15, Fall.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Spain; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Hervé Boulhol & Laure Turner, 2009. "Employment-Productivity Trade-off and Labour Composition," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 698, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-08-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-REG-2007-08-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:54-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.