Arthur Edward Turrell
|A full publication list (not on Repec) is located at: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=6KoCnQEAAAAJ|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- haldane, Andrew & Turrell, Arthur, 2017. "An interdisciplinary model for macroeconomics," Bank of England working papers 696, Bank of England.
- Braun-Munzinger, Karen & Liu, Zijun & Turrell, Arthur, 2016. "An agent-based model of dynamics in corporate bond trading," Bank of England working papers 592, Bank of England.
- Turrell, Arthur, 2016. "Agent-based models: understanding the economy from the bottom up," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 56(4), pages 173-188.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Braun-Munzinger, Karen & Liu, Zijun & Turrell, Arthur, 2016.
"An agent-based model of dynamics in corporate bond trading,"
Bank of England working papers
592, Bank of England.
- Schasfoort, Joeri & Godin, Antoine & Bezemer, Dirk & Caiani, Alessandro & Kinsella, Stephen, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Research Report 17010-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Turrell, Arthur, 2016.
"Agent-based models: understanding the economy from the bottom up,"
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin,
Bank of England, vol. 56(4), pages 173-188.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey A. & Ponomarenko, Alexey N., 2017. "What do aggregate saving rates (not) show?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-96, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mauro Napoletano, 2017. "A Short Walk on the Wild Side: Agent-Based Models and their Implications for Macroeconomic Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Agent-Based Macroeconomics and Classical Political Economy: Some Italian Roots,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 3(3), pages 261-283, November.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Agent-Based Macroeconomics and Classical Political Economy: Some Italian Roots," LEM Papers Series 2017/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance," LEM Papers Series 2017/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arthur Edward Turrell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.