Report NEP-ORE-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert & Zeugner, Stefan, 2016. "Blanchard and Kahn’s (1980) solution for a linear rational expectations model with one state variable and one control variable: the correct formula," MPRA Paper 70338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy L Klein, 2015. "The Cold War Hot House for Modeling Strategies at the Carnegie Institute of Technology," Working Papers Series 19, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Baranowski, Paweł & Kuchta, Zbigniew, 2015. "Changes in nominal rigidities in Poland – a regime switching DSGE perspective," MPRA Paper 70573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2016.
- Rabovic, Renata & Cizek, Pavel, 2016. "Estimation of Spatial Sample Selection Models : A Partial Maximum Likelihood Approach," Discussion Paper 2016-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Dominance for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers," MPRA Paper 70637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saraswata Chaudhuriy & David T. Frazierz & Éric Renault, 2016. "Indirect Inference with Endogenously Missing Exogenous Variables," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-15, CIRANO.
- Braun-Munzinger, Karen & Liu, Zijun & Turrell, Arthur, 2016. "An agent-based model of dynamics in corporate bond trading," Bank of England working papers 592, Bank of England.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2016. "Modeling and Forecasting (Un)Reliable Realized Covariances for More Reliable Financial Decisions," CREATES Research Papers 2016-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2016. "Combining Markov Switching and Smooth Transition in Modeling Volatility: A Fuzzy Regime MEM," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2015. "R-Codes to Calculate GMM Estimations for Dynamic Panel Data Models," MPRA Paper 70627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2016. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 103R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Apr 2016.