Report NEP-HEA-2022-09-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rong Hai & James J. Heckman, 2022. "The Causal Effects of Youth Cigarette Addiction and Education," NBER Working Papers 30304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra & Atheendar Venkataramani & Selma Walther, 2022. "Fertility and Labor Market Responses to Reductions in Mortality," NBER Working Papers 30316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Neale Mahoney, 2022. "Producing Health: Measuring Value Added of Nursing Homes," NBER Working Papers 30228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herr, A.; & Izhak, O.; & Luckemann, M.;, 2022. "Competition and quality in German ambulatory long-term care: Where labour supply matters more than prices," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Juan Pablo Atal & José Ignacio Cuesta & Morten Sæthre, 2022. "Quality Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Markets," NBER Working Papers 30325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wuckel, Christiane, 2022. "The impact of structural and strategic competition on hospital quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 959, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Xiaoguang Ling, 2022. "The effect of ambient air pollution on birth outcomes in Norway," Papers 2208.06271, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Lucas Marín Llanes & Hernando Zuleta, 2022. "Myths of drug consumption decriminalization: effects of Portuguese decriminalization on violent and drug use mortality," Documentos CEDE 020328, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Valentina Alvarez-Saavedra & Pierre Levasseur & Suneha Seetahul, 2022. "The role of gender inequality in the obesity epidemic: A case study from India," Working Papers hal-03744694, HAL.
- Chaoran Chen & Zhigang Feng & Jiaying Gu, 2022. "Health, Health Insurance, and Inequality," Working Papers tecipa-730, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Benoit Conti & Audrey Bochaton & Hélène Charreire & Hélène Bonsang-Kitzis & Caroline Desprès & Sandrine Baffert & Charlotte Ngo, 2022. "Influence of geographic access and socioeconomic characteristics on breast cancer outcomes: A systematic review," Post-Print hal-03730234, HAL.
- Esteban García-Miralles & Miriam Gensowski, 2022. "Are Children's Socio-Emotional Skills Shaped by Parental Health Shocks?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9880, CESifo.
- Draca, Mirko & Duchini,Emma & Rathelot, Roland & Arthur Turrell & Giulia Vattuone, 2022. "Revolution in Progress? The Rise of Remote Work in the UK," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 616, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Lippo, Enrico, 2022. "COVID-19 and the Gender Gap in University Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 15456, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).