Report NEP-LAB-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyeongkuk Kim & Sang-Hyop Lee & Timothy J Halliday, 2018. "The Betrayed Generation? Intra-Household Transfers and Retirement Behavior in South Korea," Working Papers 201804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Ketel, Nadine & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Caseworker's discretion and the effectiveness of welfare-to-work programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Turrell, Arthur & Speigner, Bradley & Djumalieva, Jyldyz & Copple, David & Thurgood, James, 2018. "Using job vacancies to understand the effects of labour market mismatch on UK output and productivity," Bank of England working papers 737, Bank of England.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Kramarz, Francis & Nevoux, Sandra, 2018. "When Short-Time Work Works," CEPR Discussion Papers 13041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2018. "Self-Employment Can Be Good for Your Health," GLO Discussion Paper Series 226, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Li, Chunyun & Liu, Mingwei, 2018. "Overcoming the collective action problems facing Chinese workers: lessons from four protests against Walmart," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89066, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Töpfer, Marina, 2018. "The effect of women directors on innovation activity and performance of corporate firms: Evidence from China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 15-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Claudia Noumedem Temgoua, 2018. "Highly skilled migration and the internationalization of knowledge," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).