Report NEP-CMP-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, 2016. "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," LEM Papers Series 2016/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leoni Eleni Oikonomikou, 2016. "Comparing the market risk premia forecasts in JSE and NYSE equity markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 203, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hulsbergen, Wouter, 2016. "Reducing the role of random numbers in matching algorithms for school admission," MPRA Paper 70374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," LEM Papers Series 2016/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Braun-Munzinger, Karen & Liu, Zijun & Turrell, Arthur, 2016. "An agent-based model of dynamics in corporate bond trading," Bank of England working papers 592, Bank of England.
- Bing Zhang & Yongliang Zhang, 2016. "Policy Conflicts and the Performance of Emissions Trading Markets: An Adaptive Agent-based Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160339, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Krauss, Christopher & Do, Xuan Anh & Huck, Nicolas, 2016. "Deep neural networks, gradient-boosted trees, random forests: Statistical arbitrage on the S&P 500," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Jiri Kukacka & Jozef Barunik, 2016. "Simulated ML Estimation of Financial Agent-Based Models," Working Papers IES 2016/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2016.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lagos, Vicente, 2016. "Assessment of Post-merger Coordinated Effects: Characterization by Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.