School of Social Sciences Patras, Greece
Hellenic Open University
RePEc:edi:sshougr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Georgios Kouretas & Chris Tsoumas & Anastasios A. Drakos, 2013. "Ownership, institutions and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," EcoMod2013 5204, EcoMod.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis & Tsoumas, Chris, 2013. "Enforcement actions and bank behavior," MPRA Paper 43557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kouretas, Georgios & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011.
"Anxious periods and bank lending,"
32422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011. "Credit rating changes’ impact on banks: evidence from the US banking industry," MPRA Paper 35647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2016. "Foreign bank presence and business regulations," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 104-116.
- Drakos, Anastassios A. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2016. "Ownership, interest rates and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 308-319.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2014. "Institutions, moral hazard and expected government support of banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 161-171.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2014. "Anxious periods and bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2012. "Long memory and disaggregated energy consumption: Evidence from fossils, coal and electricity retail in the U.S," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1082-1087.
- A. A. Antzoulatos & E. Panopoulou & C. Tsoumas, 2011. "The enigma of noninterest income convergence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1309-1316.
- Angelos A. Antzoulatos & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Chris Tsoumas, 2011. "Do Financial Systems Converge?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 122-136, February.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011. "Integration properties of disaggregated solar, geothermal and biomass energy consumption in the U.S," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5474-5479, September.
- Angelos A. Antzoulatos & Nicholas Apergis & Chris Tsoumas, 2011. "Financial Structure And Industrial Structure," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 109-139, April.
- Nicholas Apergis & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Chris Tsoumas, 2010. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Growth Convergence Dynamics in the EU," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2010. "Financial development and household portfolios - Evidence from Spain, the U.K. and the U.S," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 300-314, March.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chris Tsoumas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.