Do Financial Systems Converge?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martï¿½nez-Pagï¿½s & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001.
"Fynancial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro area,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
432, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sevestre, Patrick & Martinez-Pages, Jorge & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,18, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge & Sevestre, Patrick & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0105, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Financial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0118, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2005. "Inside the bank lending channel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1737-1759, October.
- Kishan, Ruby P. & Opiela, Timothy P., 2006. "Bank capital and loan asymmetry in the transmission of monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 259-285, January.
- Fungáčová Z. & Solanko L., 2009.
"Risk-taking by Russian banks: do location, ownership and size matter?,"
Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики,
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 13(1), pages 101-129.
- Zuzana Fungáčová & Laura Solanko, 2009. "Risk-taking by Russian banks: Do location, ownership and size matter?," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura, 2008. "Risk-taking by Russian banks : do location, ownership and size matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vdovichenko, Anna G. & Voronina, Victoria G., 2006. "Monetary policy rules and their application in Russia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2006. "How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-144, June.
- A. Karas & K. Schoors, 2005. "Heracles or Sisyphus? Finding, cleaning and reconstructing a database of Russian banks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/327, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Golodniuk, Inna, 2006. "Evidence on the bank-lending channel in Ukraine," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 180-199, June.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2009.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism In Central And Eastern Europe: Surveying The Surveyable,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 277-327, April.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe: Surveying the Surveyable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 654, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahadir, Berrak & Valev, Neven, 2015. "Financial development convergence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 61-71.
- Paulo RogÃ©rio Faustino Matos & Christiano Modesto Penna & Ana Balbina Gomes Silva, 2015. "Mutual Investments Funds in Shares in Brazil: Incentives, Management and Convergence," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(2), pages 110-144, March.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:2:a:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriano Giannola & Antonio Lopes & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013.
"La convergenza dello sviluppo finanziario tra le regioni italiane dal 1890 ad oggi,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 145-197, January-M.
- Adriano Giannola & Antonio Lopes & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "La convergenza dello sviluppo finanziario tra le regioni italiane dal 1890 ad oggi," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 74, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:306-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matos, Paulo Rogério Faustino & Bueno, Amadeus & Trompieri, Nicolino, 2014. "Análise de Integração Financeira na América do Sul," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:122-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.