Report NEP-BAN-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilko Bolt & Elizabeth Foote & Heiko Schmiedel, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," DNB Working Papers 332, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011. "Credit rating changes’ impact on banks: evidence from the US banking industry," MPRA Paper 35647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2011. "Is the Financial Safety Net a Barrier to Cross-Border Banking?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breton, R., 2011. "A smoke screen theory of financial intermediation," Working papers 356, Banque de France.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Xiaolin Luo, 2011. "Dependent default and recovery: MCMC study of downturn LGD credit risk model," Papers 1112.5766, arXiv.org.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "A tale of three countries- recovery after banking crises," Policy Contributions 663, Bruegel.
- Eden, Maya, 2012. "Financial distortions and the distribution of global volatility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5929, The World Bank.
- Hamed Amini & Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2011. "Resilience to Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1112.5687, arXiv.org.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2011. "Pricing in Retail Payment Systems: A Public Policy Perspective on Pricing of Payment Cards," DNB Working Papers 331, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.