Report NEP-RMG-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Xiaolin Luo, 2011. "Dependent default and recovery: MCMC study of downturn LGD credit risk model," Papers 1112.5766, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012. "Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: A Loss Distribution Approach," Papers 1201.0967, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Richard J Martin, 2011. "Saddlepoint methods in portfolio theory," Papers 1201.0106, arXiv.org.
- Tim Bollerslev & Daniela Osterrieder & Natalia Sizova & George Tauchen, 2011. "Risk and Return: Long-Run Relationships, Fractional Cointegration, and Return Predictability," CREATES Research Papers 2011-51, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francisca Beer & Mohamad Watfa & Mohamed Zouaoui, 2011. "Do investors care about noise trader risk?," Working Papers CREGO 1111201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Dec 2011.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011. "Credit rating changes’ impact on banks: evidence from the US banking industry," MPRA Paper 35647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamed Amini & Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2011. "Resilience to Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1112.5687, arXiv.org.