The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kyriaki Tsegenidi to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Department of Economics Patras, Greece
University of Patras
RePEc:edi:depatgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrew Copus & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2006. "Innovation and Peripherality: A Comparative Study in Six EU Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Efthalia Dimara & Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras, 2003. "Business Networks and Performance: A Spatial Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p329, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2003. "Innovation and Business Performance in Rural and Peripheral Areas of Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa03p337, European Regional Science Association.
- Skuras, Dimitris & Tsegenidi, Kyriaki & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "Product innovation and the decision to invest in fixed capital assets: Evidence from an SME survey in six European Union member states," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1778-1789, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Efthalia Dimara & Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras, 2003.
"Business Networks and Performance: A Spatial Approach,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p329, European Regional Science Association.
- Joana Almodovar & Aurora AmÃ©lia Castro Teixeira, 2004. "Regional innovation networks evolution and firm performance: one or two way causality?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p88, European Regional Science Association.
- Skuras, Dimitris & Tsegenidi, Kyriaki & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008.
"Product innovation and the decision to invest in fixed capital assets: Evidence from an SME survey in six European Union member states,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1778-1789, December.
- James Foreman-Peck, 2013.
"Effectiveness and efficiency of SME innovation policy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 55-70, June.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2012. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of SME Innovation Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Wioletta Czemiel-Grzybowska & Monika Walicka, 2013. "R&D activity, innovativeness and enterprise exporting," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12(4), pages 613-626, December.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Areti Gkypali & Kostas Tsekouras, 2014. "Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 14-361, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- von Germeten, Jan-Paul & Hartmann, Monika, 2015. "What determines suppliers' intensity of participation in the EU School Fruit Scheme," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211915, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olga V. Kiseleva & Iuliia S. Pinkovetskaia, 2016. "Investment in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(4), pages 53-63.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2009. "The roles of product lead-users and product experts in new product evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1340-1349, October.
- James Foreman-Peck, 2013. "Effectiveness and efficiency of SME innovation policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 55-70, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kyriaki Tsegenidi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.