Regional innovation networks evolution and firm performance: one or two way causality?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarillo, J. Carlos, 1989. "Entrepreneurship and growth: the strategic use of external resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Havnes, Pers-Anders & Senneseth, Knut, 2001. "A Panel Study of Firm Growth among SMEs in Networks," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 293-302, June.
- Efthalia Dimara & Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras, 2003. "Business Networks and Performance: A Spatial Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p329, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2006. "Die Wirkung von Forschungskooperationen auf den Unternehmenserfolg - eine Fallstudie zum Landkreis Saalfeld Rudolstadt," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 24/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2005-11-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.