|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Environment for Development Göteborg, Sweden
RePEc:edi:eeuguse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marenya, P. & Kassie, M. & Teklewold, H. & Erenstein, O. & Qaim, M. & Rahut, D., 2018. "Does the adoption of maize-legume cropping diversification and modern seeds affect nutritional security in Ethiopia? Evidence from panel data analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277170, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hailemariam, Teklewold & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "On the joint estimation of multiple adoption decisions: The case of sustainable agricultural technologies and practices in Ethiopia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2011. "Farming or burning? shadow prices and farmer’s impatience on the allocation of multi-purpose resource in the mixed farming system of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116080, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Risk Preferences as Determinants of Soil Conservation Decisions in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-19-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Belayneh, Hailemariam Teklewold & Feye, Getachew Legese & Alemu, Dawit & Negassa, Asfaw, 2009. "Determinants of Livestock Prices in Ethiopian Pastoral Livestock Markets: Implications for Pastoral Marketing Strategies," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51624, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Getachew, Legese & Hailemariam, Teklewold & Dawit, Alemu & Asfaw, Negassa, 2008. "Live animal and meat export value chains for selected areas in Ethiopia: Constraints and opportunities for enhancing meat exports," MPRA Paper 25202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Kebede, Getahun, 2006.
"Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia,"
182171, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Getahun, Kebede, 2006. "Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia," Research Reports 182989, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Yadeta, Kenea & Paulos, Zelekawork & Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2006. "Measuring Male-Female Productivity Differentials in Ethiopian Agriculture: Policy Implications for Improving the Livelihood of Female Farmers," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25782, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gebrehiwot, Tagel & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Bezabih, Mintewab & Seifemichael, Robel, 2021. "Does a portfolio of consumption adjustment coping strategies erode resilience? Panel data evidence from Ethiopia," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 23(C).
- Hailemariam Teklewold, 2021. "How effective is Ethiopia’s agricultural growth program at improving the total factor productivity of smallholder farmers?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 13(4), pages 895-912, August.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Adam, Rahma I. & Marenya, Paswel, 2020. "What explains the gender differences in the adoption of multiple maize varieties? Empirical evidence from Uganda and Tanzania," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 18(C).
- Hailemariam Teklewold & Alemu Mekonnen, 2020. "Weather At Different Growth Stages, Multiple Practices And Risk Exposures: Panel Data Evidence From Ethiopia," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 1-32, May.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Gebrehiwot, Tagel & Bezabih, Mintewab, 2019. "Climate smart agricultural practices and gender differentiated nutrition outcome: An empirical evidence from Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 38-53.
- Zewdu Ayalew Abro & Moti Jaleta & Hailemariam Teklewold, 2018. "Does Intensive Tillage Enhance Productivity and Reduce Risk Exposure? Panel Data Evidence from Smallholders’ Agriculture in Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 756-776, September.
- Hailemariam Teklewold & Alemu Mekonnen & Gunnar Kohlin & Salvatore Di Falco, 2017. "Does Adoption Of Multiple Climate-Smart Practices Improve Farmers’ Climate Resilience? Empirical Evidence From The Nile Basin Of Ethiopia," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-30, February.
- Menale Kassie & Jesper Stage & Hailemariam Teklewold & Olaf Erenstein, 2015. "Gendered food security in rural Malawi: why is women’s food security status lower?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1299-1320, December.
- Menale Kassie & Hailemariam Teklewold & Paswel Marenya & Moti Jaleta & Olaf Erenstein, 2015. "Production Risks and Food Security under Alternative Technology Choices in Malawi: Application of a Multinomial Endogenous Switching Regression," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 640-659, September.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-93.
- Hailemariam Teklewold & Menale Kassie & Bekele Shiferaw, 2013. "Adoption of Multiple Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Rural Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 597-623, September.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2012. "The impact of shadow prices and farmers' impatience on the allocation of a multipurpose renewable resource in Ethiopia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 479-505, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hailemariam Teklewold should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.