Report NEP-AGR-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Risk Preferences as Determinants of Soil Conservation Decisions in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-19-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Efficiency in the Agricultural and Agri-Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- David Abler, 2010. "Demand Growth in Developing Countries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "How do governments respond to food price spikes ? lessons from the past," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5403, The World Bank.
- Julian M. Alston, 2010. "The Benefits from Agricultural Research and Development, Innovation, and Productivity Growth," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & GebreMedhin, Liyousew & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Participation in Off-Farm Employment, Rainfall Patterns, and Rate of Time Preferences: The Case of Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-21-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Is Agricultural Production Becoming More or Less Sensitive to Extreme Heat? Evidence from U.S. Corn and Soybean Yields," NBER Working Papers 16308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xunpeng SHI, 2010. "Carbon Footprint Labeling Activities in the East Asia Summit Region: Spillover Effects to Less Developed Countries," Working Papers DP-2010-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Colleen Flaherty Manchester & Kevin J. Mumford, 2010. "How Costly is Welfare Stigma? Separating Psychological Costs from Time Costs," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1229, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador & Josef Baumgartner & Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma, 2010. "Milking The Prices: The Role of Asymmetries in the Price Transmission Mechanism for Milk Products in Austria," Working Papers 2010-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Seth R. Gitter & Jeremy G. Weber & Bradford L. Barham & Mercedez Callenes & Jessa M. Lewis, 2010. "Fair Trade-Organic Coffee Cooperatives, Migration, and Secondary Schooling in Southern Mexico," Working Papers 2010-14, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Oskam, Arie J. & Bayou, Demeke, 2010. "Urban Fuel Demand in Ethiopia: An Almost-Ideal Demand System Approach," Discussion Papers dp-10-20-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Chang, C-L. & Huang, B-W. & Chen, M-G., 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.