Demand Growth in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Thomas Herzfeld, 2015. "Dynamic food demand in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44, February.
- Zhou, De & Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Chen, Danhong, 2014. "Projecting Meat and Cereals Demand for China Based on a Meta-Analysis of Income Elasticities," Discussion Papers 168528, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David, 2016.
"Matching food with mouths: A statistical explanation to the abnormal decline of per capita food consumption in rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 36-43.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G., 2015. "Matching Food with Mouths: A Statistical Explanation to the Abnormal Decline of Per Capita Food Consumption in Rural China," Discussion Papers 198717, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural commodity prices; agricultural food demand; demand attributes; economic growth; food quality; price and income elasticities of demand; price volatility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:29-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .