Report NEP-SEA-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huynh, Phu & Kapsos, Steven & Kim, Kee Beom & Sziraczki, Gyorgy, 2010. "Impacts of Current Global Economic Crisis on Asia's Labor Market," ADBI Working Papers 243, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Shoichi MIYAHARA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Detecting Effective Knowledge Sources in Product Innovation: Evidence from Local Firms and MNCs/JVs in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Xunpeng SHI, 2010. "Carbon Footprint Labeling Activities in the East Asia Summit Region: Spillover Effects to Less Developed Countries," Working Papers DP-2010-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Abler, 2010. "Demand Growth in Developing Countries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Sami Bensassi, 2010. "From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: The Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Chan, Kam C., 2010. "Solicited and Unsolicited Credit Ratings: A Global Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 244, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers and Asymmetries in Major Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," KIER Working Papers 717, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," KIER Working Papers 718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.