Report NEP-SEA-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huynh, Phu & Kapsos, Steven & Kim, Kee Beom & Sziraczki, Gyorgy, 2010. "Impacts of Current Global Economic Crisis on Asia's Labor Market," ADBI Working Papers 243, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Shoichi MIYAHARA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Detecting Effective Knowledge Sources in Product Innovation: Evidence from Local Firms and MNCs/JVs in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Xunpeng SHI, 2010. "Carbon Footprint Labeling Activities in the East Asia Summit Region: Spillover Effects to Less Developed Countries," Working Papers DP-2010-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gelderblom, O. & de Jong, A. & Jonker, J., 2010. "An Admiralty for Asia: Isaac le Maire and conflicting conceptions about the corporate governance of the VOC," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-026-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- David Abler, 2010. "Demand Growth in Developing Countries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Sami Bensassi, 2010. "From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: The Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Chan, Kam C., 2010. "Solicited and Unsolicited Credit Ratings: A Global Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 244, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers and Asymmetries in Major Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," KIER Working Papers 717, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," KIER Working Papers 718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.