From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: The Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bensassi, Sami, 2010. "From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: the Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia," MPRA Paper 23637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Trade Empires; Estado da Índia; Dutch East India Company; English East India Company.;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2010_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .