Report NEP-HIS-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland, Gerald, 2010. "The Long-Run Weight of Communism or the Weight of Long-Run History?," WIDER Working Paper Series 083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sami Bensassi, 2010. "From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: The Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2010. "History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2010. ""Ownership Changes and Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry, 1900-1911" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-221, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gelderblom, O. & de Jong, A. & Jonker, J., 2010. "An Admiralty for Asia: Isaac le Maire and conflicting conceptions about the corporate governance of the VOC," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-026-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ramteen Sioshansi, 2010. "Some Policy and Research Questions Related to Energy Storage," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/58, European University Institute.
- Fjaestad, Maja, 2010. "Research Institutes in Germany: Basic and Applied Science institutionalized?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 232, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Zang, Xiaowei, 2010. "Why Are the Elite in China Motivated to Promote Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Parker, Simon, 2010. "Josh Lerner: Recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 233, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jesse McConnell, 2010. "Institution [Un]Building: Decentralising Government and the Case of Rwanda," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/39, European University Institute.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Michelle Hallack, 2010. "The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/42, European University Institute.
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1246 is not listed on IDEAS anymore