The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Michel Glachant and Michelle Hallack, 2010. "The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 42, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colomer Ferraro, Marcelo & Hallack, Michelle, 2012. "The development of the natural gas transportation network in Brazil: Recent changes to the gas law and its role in co-ordinating new investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 601-612.
More about this item
Keywordsgas transport networks; regulatory economics; network regulation;
All these keywords.
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NET-2010-09-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-03 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RSCAS web unit (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.