Report NEP-HPE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petrosyan, Leon A. & Zenkevich, Nikolay A. (Eds.), 2010. "GAME THEORY AND MANAGEMENT. Collected abstracts of papers presented on the Fourth International Conference Game Theory and Management," Conference Papers 159, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2010. "A classical algorithm to break through Maskin's theorem for small-scale cases," MPRA Paper 22402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2010. "Communication, Commitment, and Deception in Social Dilemmas: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1236, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Sell, Friedrich L., 2010. "Die Weltwirtschaftskrise als Exempel der Überinvestitionstheorie: Komplementäre Erklärungsansätze von v. Hayek/Garrison und Minsky," Working Papers in Economics 2010,1, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2010. "The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1239, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Petrosyan, Leon A. & Zenkevich, Nikolay A. (Eds.), 2010. "Contributions to Game Theory and Management. Vol. III. Collected papers presented on the Third International Conference Game Theory and Management," Conference Papers 155, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The Continuous Wavelet Transform: A Primer," NIPE Working Papers 23/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Michelle Hallack, 2010. "The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/42, European University Institute.
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman & Ed Hopkins, 2010. "Testing the TASP: An Experimental Investigation of Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1233, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo Calcagno & Stefano Lovo, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Baardwijk, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "The hemline and the economy: is there any match?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-40, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.