Report NEP-URE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1247 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael F. Lovenheim & Kevin J. Mumford, 2010. "Do Family Wealth Shocks Affect Fertility Choices? Evidence from the Housing Market Boom and Bust," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1228, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Girardin , Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Toni Dechario & Patricia Mosser & Joseph Tracy & James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "A private lender cooperative model for residential mortgage finance," Staff Reports 466, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Shane Sanders, 2010. "Political Costs and Fiscal Benefits: The Political Economy of Residential Property Value Assessment," Working Papers 2010-16, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2010. "Sensitivity Analysis of SAR Estimators: A Simulation Study," Working Paper Series 22_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Nov 2011.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2010. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," Economics Series Working Papers 499, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2010. "How General Conditions Affect Regional Innovation Systems - The Case of the Two Germanys," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019671 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Michel Glachant & Michelle Hallack, 2010. "The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/42, European University Institute.
- Rocco Huang, 2010. "How committed are bank lines of credit? Experiences in the subprime mortgage crisis," Working Papers 10-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.